Tuesday 28 May 2013

A Great Idea - Futuristic Reader

Today I had a great idea. I was thinking about how Google Reader will soon be closing therefore I decided to create my own style of reader purely regarding futuristic news.

If you enjoy reading about futuristic news then you will appreciate this website. I am not sure how long creating this site will take. It should be easy to create because all the content will be piped feeds. I merely need to perform some minor stylistic editing, thankfully I already have a reasonably suitable site template and styles. Perhaps this site will be complete sometime around the 7th of June 2013, check back then. At the moment I am merely testing some ideas thus things may not be clear during the design period and things may change a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment